Swindon Branch (No.46) was inaugurated on 11th April 1957, and so can be counted amongst the first 50 BSAC branches out of today’s total of over 1,200 branches and a world-wide membership of almost 42,000.
The clubhouse can be hired for a range of private functions, great location with no neighbours to disturb and ample parking with disabled access via rear bridge.
The large function room has sprung wooden dance floor and corner stage. Can cater for up to 50 guests for a sit down meal and more for parties. Bar is well stocked and the kitchen is well equipped.
Rear entrance has a large patio terrace with overlooking views over sports facilities. We also have BBQ area for summer events.